I have been Tagged by Ajay ji (Ajaytao2010) thank you so much for tagging me.
Ajay ji, a very down to earth person, living his life zestfully that is reflected in his blogs. I’ve never been able to see any speck or shade of his illness (cancer) in his writings or pictures that he posts in his blogs. He writes very nice poetry and i came to know it recently through a Hindi poem that he posted . Ajay ji is a real fighter at heart and i admire his genuineness, he never mixes mind with his words and whatever comes in his conversation pours out straight from his heart. Such people are rare to find. i can go on talking a lot more about him but the game needs to be attended so…
Rules of the game :-
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random facts about me :-
1. I love to play with little kids rather going out with my friends.
2. I have a fetish to buy cosmetics but scarcely use them.
3. I love to teach the poor street kids.
4. I am more than happy to live in a village other than the city.
5. I love the idea of simple and very slow life .
6. I wish to do a lot for the poor and slum kids like open an amusement park with food etc just for them.
7. I love railway stations more than the airports.
8. I can go all day without food but not without a cup of tea.
9. I can pretend to be happy even if am deeply sad.
10. I care a lot about people around me.
11. I always remain hopeful and positive about life come what may.
Answer of the questions given to me in the tagger post :-
1. The most unforgettable moment of your life?
Met him on a forum, committed to love over the phone, saw each other after a year of relationship.
2. One fictitious character you completely relate to?
Balika Vadhu’s Anandi, her life’s journey is so much similar to mine.
3. The best compliment you ever received?
Am an authentic person
4.Do you have a regret for a lifetime?
Nothing to regret its karma
5. The one thing you love about yourself ?
6.If you had to live someone else’s life for a single day who would that be?
7.Who is your favorite writer?
Bloggers inspire me more than the writers
8. Your most favorite place in this whole world?
9. Define love in a single word.
10. Do you believe in miracles and magic?
No, I believe in Karma
11. The most unforgettable experience of a lifetime?
My school girls cried when i was transferred, their unconditional love was heart warming experience
11 New Questions for my Nominees
Q.1 What is your life’s most amazing experience ?
Q.2 What do you like the most about yourself ?
Q.3 Are you an optimist ?
Q.4 If you could meet one person, dead or alive who would it be ?
Q.5 What is your deepest fear in life ?
Q.6 What is your dream topic for a blog post ?
Q.7 Who influences you the most in life ?
Q.8 Do you regret anything in past or present ?
Q.9 Which is Your Dream destination ?
Q.10 Do you like to help around people ?
Q.11 Two words that describe you
My Nominees are:
Through the Peacock’s Eyes
Thank you & Regards