As we age our skin becomes dull and prone to wrinkles ,acne and tanning due to pollution and stress. To look naturally beautiful and have a youthful radiant skin becomes quite difficult . Regular visits to parlor and other beauty treatments that involve exposure to harmful chemicals further deteriorates our skin in the long run.
In wake of such events its best to stick to natural ways of being youthful, by following some simple remedies below anyone can look younger and have a beautiful skin. Some of the secrets revealed ;
1. Mulberry fruit juice for Wrinkles – The juice of Mulberries or Shahtoot is said to be the best fruit to remove wrinkles from the skin since it has got anti oxidants that help reduce wrinkles from the skin making it look more younger and rejuvenated. so why wait go and apply some .
2. Fresh Cream for Instant…
View original post 233 more words
Andrographis paniculata is an erect annual herb extremely bitter in taste in all parts of the plant body. The plant is known in north-eastern India as Maha-tita, literally “king of bitters”, and known by various vernacular names (see the table below). As an Ayurveda herb it is known as Kalmegh or Kalamegha, meaning “dark cloud”. It is also known as Bhui-neem, meaning “neem of the ground”, since the plant, though being a small annual herb, has a similar strong bitter taste as that of the large Neem tree (Azadirachta indica)
It has Many medicinal remedies such as
1. Chronic fever : Take Kalmegh panchang(all parts of plant), clean and dry in shade. Make decoction by boiling 3-4 gm of it in water. Drink this solution twice a day after mixing misri (crystallized sugar )
2. Liver related problems & Infection in intestine
View original post 211 more words
Neem ( Indica Leaves ) is the best beauty ingredient for skin, it has the power to heal acne and other skin issues.
1. Neem & Honey pack ( Dry to Normal Skin) – Sun dry a bunch of neem leaves then grind them in a mixture to make a powder, store this in a container and take out half teaspoon of it in a bowl, mix 4 drops of honey in this and apply over face and neck gently making circular motions with hands. leave it for 5 minutes then wash to see the fresh and glowing face.
2. Neem & Besan pack ( Combination to Normal Skin )– Mix neem powder half teaspoon, besan half teaspoon, rose water 5 drops, and honey 3 drops in a bowl , apply this pack over face and neck to heal acne, scars, and wrinkles…
View original post 237 more words