The HUG Award© was initiated by Connie Wayne at A Hope for Today at http://ahopefortoday.com,which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.
The HUG Award©
- is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness;Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
- recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas (in italics), by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc.
- is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
- is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
- is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
These people do not have to actively use the word “hope” in their work or creative talents. They only need be conscious of their desire to make the world a better place for everyone.
These people use their available resources–a smile, a hug, a helping hand, a listening ear, a voice, time, money, possessions, education, personality, talent, websites and blogs—to make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place to live.
I would like to nominate wonderful people here on WordPress who have touched me through their ray of hope !
I have named only few of the friends here and definitely the rest of them whom I have not been able to include have a special place in my heart
1. Arnab Sinha http://frommyconsciousness.wordpress.com
2. Ajay http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com
3. Rachna http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com
4. PriConnects http://everydayartsylounge.wordpress.com/
5. Michele Seminara http://micheleseminara.wordpress.com
6. bentpeople http://bentpeople.com
7. hira Nazir http://hiranazir66.wordpress.com/
8. Laxmi http://lakshmilovestoshop.com/
9. raima http://creative-guru.com/
10 Sakshi .http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com/
11. Summer http://summer4soul.wordpress.com/
13. linda http://5kidswdisabilities.com/
14. gary http://thisawesomelife0918.wordpress.com/
Thank you once again Soumyav at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.