My First Award : Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thank you very much Rachna Dee for nominating me for the award. I am highly obliged and feel honored.
link to the Rachna Dee’s lovely and interesting blog –http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com/. She is a gentle and Genuine person who likes and loves the world as it is and appreciates life and its essence as reflected in her blog.
I have been blogging on Google Blogger and since it was all related to my past life that i wished to get over with, i started with wordpress, to inspire and encourage people like me and others who face problems in life be it any kind of issues, i always believe that spiritual and religious explorations can lead to solutions and solace.
Guidelines for Accepting this Award:
1. Create a post and reveal 7 things about yourself.
2. Post the blog award on your site, indicate who nominated you.
3. Present the award to up to 15 bloggers that inspire you and include links to their blogs in your post.
Things About Me
1. I am a very down to earth person , i can connect , eat , love and play with anyone, as i accept every human as a creation of God.
2. I believe in the truth “Thou Art He” seeing god in every human would end all the suffering.
3. I believe that till the time i live i can do anything and achieve everything in life.
4. I respect everyone’s feeling often ignoring my own, but i care a lot about the people around me and those i meet be it any place i go.
5 I believe that to forgive and forget is the best thing iv done and implemented, to relive and have a good life.
6. I am a combination of friend, guide, lover, guardian, care taker, inspiring , leader, optimist, positivist, counselor, follower and a teacher.
7. My love and feelings are unconditional but no one believes this trait nowadays.
Arnab Sinha http://arnabsinha.com/
Soumya Vilekar- http://soumyakepankh.wordpress.com
Sakshi Vashist- http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com
Thomas Maxwell http://simpletombornhigh.com/
I Congratulate all the above and i know everyone who blogs is a winner in true sense. Blogs and creativity do not need approval they need acceptance in hearts of the readers and i accept and respect each for their words and wisdom.
Take Care and thank you Rachna dee again for considering me for this award.