With growing technological advancement and the information explosion, people lack originality in their thoughts views and opinions, its embellished with the facts that we already know and there’s a need for good leaders who can lead with their heart, it is all because of
1. So much information explosion where every bit of knowledge is available at the ease of a click , hence there seems to be no originality in opinions and ideas that people can come up with moreover it hampers innovation.
2. People find the greatest NEED FOR APPROVAL which can only come through doing what the others want , and saying what others wish to listen, therefore authenticity is ruled out.
3. Fear of failure leads to following the old tracks and doing what is accepted and accompanies minimum risks.
4. We tend to believe what we are fed with , the information we receive and retain from the media, internet, books etc remains embedded in our heads , and hampers the creation of something new or novel.
5. No longer we go out in the dirt, in streets, in parks or neighborhood because only exploring things hands on, in the nature can make us understand its different angles that can generate creativity.
6. having greater access to the right information stagnates the scope to try for new information or even come up with wrong marination that lead to the right information through trial and error process. but the internet has diminished the scope of even this approach where one could learn form mistakes and failures.
To overcome this and to fuel authenticity among the people, we can create space and scope for people to be more authentic only if we Learn to ACCEPT all the move’s one makes , even if it leads to failure or success , it must be accepted and appreciated.
Once everyone accepts everyone there will be great leaders who are more authentic and lead with their heart.